1. The privacy right is one of your important rights. To provide your personal data to us, it is based on your trust on the website. Unless we intend to obey the laws, obtain your agreement, perform orders, follow your personal requirements, or protect us against any infringement from illegal activities, fraud or any acts endangering the public safety, your personal data should not be disclosed to any irrelevant third parties (including company or individual).
2. Your information is only used to help us provide the better service for you.
The confidential system for the personal data of the website is as follows:
*What kinds of personal data do we collect?
If you access to the website, you are not required to provide your personal information. Some parts of the website need a registration for participation, such as feedback, jobs, etc. Your registered information is conducive to provide the better service for you. In general, you only need to register your personal identification information (including but not limited to): name, gender, age, date of birth, name of organization, phone number, mailing address, address, e-mail address, etc. Such participation is totally voluntary, you are able to provide your personal information via network at will.
*We will try our best to protect your privacy.
If you provide your sensitive information, we will take some measures to protect your sensitive information and the stored personal data from being lost, stolen or falsified. Except for some mandatory provisions from laws or government, we shall not provide your personal data to any irrelevant third parties (including company or individual) without your written consent. If you require us to provide special customer support service or some goods, we have to provide your name and address to relevant third parties like transport company.
Your personal information related to the recruitment is only used in the recruitment or future potential recruitment, and only can be read by the recruitment supervisor.
*The manner of using your information
We are likely to use your personal information to contact with you (including but not limited to e-mail or SMS); for example: we will inform you of related recruitment information in the interview; we will give a reply to your technical support or feedback.
1. If the website needs to identify your identity or contact with you, we will inquire the required personal data. Meanwhile, the website will explain the use of these data (announcement).
2. The website maybe discloses your personal data according to legal requirements or make sure that such act is of necessity to the following aspects:
1). Complying with the legal announcement or abiding by the legal procedure of the website.
2). Protecting the website users’ rights or properties;
3). Protecting the website or the users’ personal or public safety.
3. If you think that the website fails to abide by the above principles, you may inform us via e-mail: [email protected], we will make an improvement within reasonable and proper range.
*Update your personal data